View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #10
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

MI,

I am glad to hear your wife is doing ok. I have had many close calls on the highway with all sorts of things. Hence why I am no long comfortable in sports cars or anything that sits to low to the ground. My Wife's Subaru Forester is as low to the ground as I get. I also hope you son wasn't shaken to bad by the event either... That is not fun to see Mom being rushed to the hospital.

I hope you are able to resolve more of the mystery as to what happened, and indeed if the block came from the truck passing you that this catches up with him.

More over there is a point here. And Skips point makes it all the more clear. Things in Trucks should be tied down. I drive a Half ton pick up truck and have things in it all the time. One of the reasons I put a cover on the back is because I put small things back there... If you see trucks going down the road with cargo not tied down, especially commercial trucks, back off and let them get a head of you. And if you see them spraying the road with crap from their bed, call the cops....