View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 07:14 PM   #40
ApS

Arrow Difficult to Leave Politics Out of Covid-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessnaair View Post
All you free thinkers, how the unwashed who don’t get the jab. How come not one of you are upset that Biden has not closed the border, allowing the last figure I saw 150 to 200 thousand illegals crossing the border every month, giving them transportation in military aircraft and private buses to cities in the heartland. Why worry, apparently he’s not, Covid can’t be that big a deal.
I'd give you a "thanks", but this information has already appeared here. Mentions of politics also causes threads to be locked, as "strict" politics is not desired here.

TO ALL, I'd suggest talking around sensitive subjects.

For example, I made a reference to the hypocrisy of a certain birthday party—without mentioning names. When the discussion continued and named the party, the thread got locked. I believe this is in accord with the Webmaster's philosophy. (Who runs the show).

One case is "making the rounds", but doesn't appear in the New York Times. We'll have to settle for lesser sites (some cancelled by Bing), but where enough fragments appear below to figure out what the fuss is all about:
Attached Images