Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 08:35 PM   #391
ApS

Wink Typically Long-Winded...Will Read the Rest Later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
How can you still be pedaling this stuff?

First, even the most resistant of states have now vaccinated close to 50%. So if you really think that only 10% of ophthalmologists are vaccinated...or if you somehow think ophthalmologists are more significant that plumbers, lawyers, or fortune tellers in this regard, there's probably no reasoning with you

Second, even if the numbers you cite for breakthrough cases are correct, we're talking about less than 1 in 1,000. The vaccines are a huge success.

Third, the Delta variant is a great reason for people to go get jabbed!
1) It's not that 10% of the ophthalmoloists were vaccinated: Only 10% responded.

2) As to the inoculation, I had the Johnson & Johnson one-shot maybe a month ago: no difference in my daily life.

3) But because the Delta variant appeared in a neighboring state (Massachusetts), wouldn't it have been prudent to delay Bike Week to later in the season?

4) I'm reminded of a neighbor who would say,

Neighbor: "That's a debunked conspiracy theory, and preposterous!"

Me: "I have documentation. What sources will you accept"?

Neighbor: "I'll accept documentation from The Washington Post, The New York Times or NPR".

5) We had to wait months, but The New York Times now comes out with their lengthy opinion to control what they had earlier denied—expressing "a debunked 'conspiracy theory'"—thereby creating a new Ministry of Truth narrative.

The new disclosures (and link) follow:

Quote:
"Later, the W.H.O. team asked for more information about the earliest Covid-19 cases in Wuhan, including anonymized but detailed patient data — something that should be standard in any outbreak origin investigationand were denied access"...
https://web.archive.org/web/20210625...virus-lab.html