View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #56
ILoveWinnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by srich View Post

Clearly things could have been handled differently and I am not trying to excuse the owner's actions, but I have worked for the owners for five years (among other restaurants in the Lakes Region) and I have never seen a reaction like the one that night. The owners have had a following of almost all their staff from their previous restaurant, as well as many regular customers travelling from over 30 minutes away. I understand how this experience was not a pleasant one for KonaChick or her family, but it does not mean it will be a bad one for other diners. I think she blamed the entire incident on the owner for her reaction, but she failed to see how her daughter's actions were at the root of the problem.

I do not mean to stir up anything else by writing this, I just felt it was unfair to have the owners and the restaurant bashed all over this forum because of an incident that one family experienced.
If you had actually read the complete post that KonaChick wrote, she stated clearly that her daughter was wrong. The point we are trying to make is this should have been brought to the attention of the parent, no one has the right to yell at children without being the child's parent. Talk to the parent, have them deal with the issue. I believe everything that KonaChick said happened and with what you have written, I feel you affirm this opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to ILoveWinnipesaukee For This Useful Post: