View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 12:35 PM   #57
codeman671

It looks like Xfinity just went live at the southern end of Gilford. I have been waiting since May for Breezeline to make repairs to our service as the line from the street was faulty, providing intermittent service. Finally last week they came out to run the line to the house and now we await them to connect it. A line truck was in our yard today, but the guy said he was there for Xfinity.

Full disclosure- last week a Breezeline commercial rep called my office in Dover looking to gain us as a business customer. He got slapped down for their lack of responsiveness to our residential repairs and vowed to get someone on it. Funny how it took this to get action

I checked online and my address does come up now as a valid service address for Xfinitty, so I may switch. I don't particularly love them, but am tired of the Breezeline BS. Currently we use Breezeline for internet and Directv Stream. I was thinking of going with regular satellite Directv to ease up on our internet usage as we have a lot of tv's, devices, cameras, computers, etc.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote