View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 05:19 PM   #18
baygo

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Y'all are as bad as those who blamed Trump for unemployment during the pandemic.

Listen, Biden's no panacea, but blaming him exclusively for inflation, fuel prices, the Russia/Ukraine situation, etc. are ridiculous.

And the North Korea missile testing comment? Are you serious?! Here's a list of all the ones fired—I stopped counting at 20 during Trump's presidency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._missile_tests

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I am with you in regards to inflation it was coming no matter who sat in the Oval Office. The severity however would be influenced by policy.

Biden has to own fuel prices because he stopped the pipeline as well as stopped a great deal of domestic oil production.

He also has to own Russia moving into Ukraine. It’s happening on his watch. It happened when he was in the VP role and it wasn’t even thought of while Trump was in office. We also have to be cognizant of one potential reality. Did the Biden family and other political allies establish relationships in Ukraine that would set the stage for corrupt distribution of US aid in the event we send some consequent of the current situation.?

He owns the border and the hundreds of thousands of drug overdoses that have come as a result of our policy change.

He owns the most diverse cabinet in history. Unfortunately not a single one of them was put in place based on merit. Collectively they would have a hard time dumping change out of a boot when the instructions are on the heel.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: