Thread: Name Taking
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 11:04 AM   #19
Shreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
Thanks for asking Joey
I try to keep it positive because we've had so many great years but 2020 has been quite a challenge.
At first we were afraid that people would be resentful of giving name and number. We were thinking business is bad enough and now this.
But we found people very understanding....most think's a good idea.
If someone tested positive that had been at our restaurant we would know where they sat, who waited on them and able to contact anyone who was sitting near them so they could take precautions and get tested.
A little more work for us but if think it's a smart thing to do
Definitely not a government plot....actually it was suggested by the NH Restaurant Assoc. We keep the records here and would only refer to them if needed.
Good stuff and makes perfect sense. I got my Farmer's breakfast Tuesday morning last week and just as good as always. Also had Turkey dinner takeout Wednesday (another showstopper ). At the end of the day, you're taking on more work to do your customers a favor as a precaution. If they're that concerned and really appreciate your business, I'm assuming they could just lie (wrong name and number). This shouldn't be a big issue or concern at all. If anything, it should be appreciated by the patrons that you guys are implementing yet ANOTHER change that should only be seen as a precaution/positive impact. Keep it up