View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 01:25 PM   #96
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
That still goes on today I am sure.... I have always been a very good tipper, and most times have no issues with the waitstaff itself....

In regards to Scott O's establishment, I got very frustrated at the time because he had segregated his dinning area's keeping families in one part of the restaurant and also having a "kid" free zone.... Having to wait to get a seat for me and my Son, while seeing plenty of open tables, didn't sit well with me.... The staff didn't make that rule, so I didn't take it up with them.... My well behaved kids and I shouldn't suffer because other have not so well behaved kids....

The common man, as stated, no real issue with the staff persay.... Pricing and inconsistent meals drove me away....
The "kid-free" zone thing is interesting, but I'm torn: as a parent of great kids, I'd hate both to be forced to wait AND to be shoved in with terrible kids/families.

When out with just my wife, however, I also don't want to be subjected to those terrible kids/families.

Another example of having to fix a problem that really shouldn't exist in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote