View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 04:02 PM   #18
tis

Thanked 1,379 Times in 955 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671 View Post
Electrolux and LG have been the worst that we have owned. Our Electrolux set was fixed countless times and still sucked. Earlier this year our LG washer grenaded and wasn't cost effective to repair. We have 3 laundry rooms in our house, 2 are new GE and one is Whirlpool. We have the same Whirlpool at the island as well. So far so good on all. I would not buy any major appliances these days without an extended warranty. You can bet on it that they will croak within the warranty period.
I agree, I had an Electrolux refrigerator that wouldn't get cold enough. They couldn't fix it so replaced it and that one couldn't get cold enough. Finally they gave me a credit toward a different one when they couldn't fix the second one. I got a Bosch and have loved it. But I spent a whole miserable summer from May until October without a working refrigerator in my house. He came back in two weeks every time all summer long and every time I said: " Another two weeks. Why can't you come sooner?" The reply was he was too busy. It was awful.
tis is offline   Reply With Quote