View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 09:02 AM   #150
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
Man acquitted in New Hampshire motorcycle crash that killed 7 set to appear at hearing about driver's license.

"Outcome of the trial aside, past history and very recent past history would say to me that this guy doesn't doesn't need to be on the road. The roads are dangerous enough as it is," said Manny Ribeiro, former president of the Jarheads Motorcycle Club

https://www.wmur.com/article/volodym...cense/46116686
Well isn't this the case that just keeps going on and on and on.......I think the question that should first be asked, is does he have a NH Driver's license? If he does great wonderful, and the outcome of this could be enforceable by the court. However if he driver's license is from out of state, and the case is built upon circumstantial evidence, it will be hard to request another state revoke his license, based on a NH court ruling after the same court system ruled him not to be at fault for the accident....

Anyways just my 2 cents, this seems to be very politically motivated.... ICE has already declared that he is to be deported.... which will happen eventually.... but what the hell its just tax payers money getting wasted... so who care right/