View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 01:20 PM   #7
jtb9212

Default Fyi

Baygo:

OHRV laws are enforced by NH Fish and Game. We as a club are not an enforcement organization by any means. We are responsible for maintaining trails, grooming trails, signing them, and obtaining landowner permission for their use. I am the one personally responsible for obtaining these permissions.

To be honest I am not exactly familiar on whether tracked UTV's are permissible or not. If they are not and you happen to run across Fish and Game while out with your UTV they will fine you and more than likely direct you off the trail system. You should call them and find out.

I am not sure what you are trying to say or imply by "I wish those who cheerfully took my money for club membership and registration where aware" means.

You offering to rescue sleds or anything else for that matter has nothing to with the Belknap Snowmobilers. However, if we have a landowner that makes any complaint about a snowmobiler, ATV, of UTV I would address it with the Bureau of Trails or Fish and Game as we are a guest on the landowners property and must do everything in our power to appease them so we do not loose portions of our trail system.

Jon T. Bossey, President and Trail Administrator
Belknap Snowmobilers Inc.
jtb9212 is offline   Reply With Quote