View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 01:00 PM   #13
BoulderBronco

I understand the liability argument. But our family has been riding sleds on Winni for 30+ years and we typically stay on the lake or on our property. So honestly, insurance was never even on our minds. But it is now. Thanks.
I would strongly argue the "huge risk" theory however. For something to be a huge risk, the odds of a bad situation have to be pretty high. Even doing a lot of trail riding the odds of an accident are quite slim. That's certainly no excuse and I would agree that insurance is a good idea. Let's just put it in the correct context.
Now that we are getting more into riding on trails in potentially more dangerous situations with other riders, we will certainly look into the insurance thing, especially with a trip like this.

Back on the topic at hand; I looked at the map ultrarider posted (Thanks Ultra). The problem seems to be getting to the VT trails in an efficient manner. Going all the way North to Littleton/Monroe seems a long way to go in a less than desirable direction. Is there any other way to cross over to VT farther south to make the trip as direct as possible?
BoulderBronco is offline   Reply With Quote