View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 07:22 AM   #9
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinAway View Post
Tilton BB, I have to disagree. This pandemic is one the most important events of our lifetimes. It is many faceted. I believe the Covid forum has received more posts than any other forum at this website over the last two years. That shows that people are very interested in this topic and they need an outlet for discussing it. Asking people to post everything of interest, all news, etc. in one thread is impractical. It would result in an unfocused jumble. Are you actually just trying to say that Trfour is overposting? That's a matter of perception and opinion and up to the moderator to decide.

Or maybe you're saying you're sick of the whole topic of the pandemic. Well, New Hampshire is at an all-time high for infections. It's hard not to care when you think about the consequences of that.
I agree it's important, but multiple/daily new threads with singular links, most without commentary, is excessive—especially when the discussion that follows is neither productive nor positive nor Winni related.

I think it's time to have focused threads and get back to what the forum is supposed to be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thinkxingu For This Useful Post: