View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:25 PM   #108
chasedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRA View Post
I know and it’s a fact that association has sued the store owners and the court date was 06/17/2020
Oh great. Here we go again. Enough. If you feel it is necessary for you to post negative comments about the store please identify your source. Why are these first posters posting this stuff? Yes there was a hearing to make sure the parties were able to communicate any differences.

I originally started this post back sometime early 2020 to help promote the store and it's success. If one would go back and read some posts I asked all of you what would you suggest to the new store owners what would you like to see them do that would make you keep coming back. There were some great ideas.

I have been a charter member of Pier 19 condo Association. This has turned into potential damaging and negative posts from these first timer posters that can only hurt the stores success. Who and where is this coming from? It seems these posters are trying to cause issues that are not helping the stores success. The new owner told me she have never owned or operated a store no less a grocery store. She is well aware of the store past history but yet she has invested a great deal of money to make the store look great again.

Please stop this nonsense. I hope the store will open soon.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chasedawg For This Useful Post: