View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 02:42 PM   #13
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

So as I looked through this said... I saw a few points, that yes I agree with, what will it be like, when we can go back to restaurants....

But Honestly the question I have right now, is how many restaurants aren't going to be able to open back up after this. Certainly there are the places that should be able to weather the storm, in the lakes region, places that come to mind, are the Common Man and its off shoots, Center Harbor Dinner, Buckey's to name a few.... But those places have along history, and dedicated clientele.

There are countless places, that don't have long records, or don't have a strong clientele list. what will become of them..... What about the places that depend on a strong, summer season etc.

The effects of this period are yet to be told, the longer we stay clamped down, unable to move and socialize like we did before, the more at risk, many business become. The cost of starting a restaurant back up, with food orders etc. might be enough to make some owners decide it just isn't worth it...

Anyway I will stop my rambling.....