View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 01:47 PM   #62
Randy Owen

Default Failed camp Belknap action

Dear XCR-700,

Be thankful that the Owen family is going to pick up where the Winchester's left off. Be thankfuld Camp Belknap was not given the opportunity to destroy the island as they destroyed what the loon preservation committee named and northern Winnipesukees best loon nesting site. Or when Seth Kassels specified to cut a lagoon full of human waste releasing thousands of gallons of human waste towards and into the lake. Now for example when he wants to move a Camp Belknap “nuisance”, as he calls it, from the inner part of the camp to the “periphery” of camp to annoy low density residential people where they are subject to the “nuisance”.

Please understand I met with Seth Kassels. I told him our dreams and wishes so we could act in harmony. I spoke with him with complete transparency. He took what said and lied about every bit of it. Fabricated stuff that would never happen. Straight up he’s a pathological liar. Even all the town records are riddled with lies of dates and ownership. Pull the files. They are full of LIES!!!!

Now back to the matter at hand. THIS IS ABOUT THE TOWN AND CAMP BELKNAP NOT FOLLOWING THE LAW. The merits of my fight and this one will prevail but this is just about breaking or not breaking the law.