View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
eillac@dow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg View Post
Well are you going to keep us in suspense, what did Hunter have? I have a Hunter too!
My baby....Hunter....was diagnosed with "Juvenile Cellulitis" or more commonlly known as "Puppy Strangles". He was about 6-7 months old. It is actually some thing that can lead to death. We went to two vets and finally...going to Angel Memorial...he as diagnosed. It was really a hard couple of months.....not knowing what was going on...not to mention how he looked. Just looking at him....you knew he was sick...but they did not know what the problem was.

It was something that he "woke up with one day". It really was heart breaking. I cannot tell you how bad my husband and I felt. He is 100% now. Had his first birthday on April 21st. He is a pain in As##....barking at nothing but the leaves moving....but I would not trade him for all the money in the world.

Thanks for asking dgp. I always love looking at your "avitar"....and Chips too!

But more importantly........I love that Argies Wife brought this up. If I had someone to share this with.....maybe someone could have helped me out. I only hope (not that I want a doggie to go thru this) that I can offer some help or advice sometime.
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote