View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 05:56 PM   #20
dam1960

Right now is an excellent time to buy new if you can find a 2015 leftover model that fits your needs. All the manufactures are introducing (snow check) their 2016 models now.

Decide what you're looking for and start making phone calls. You won't find much on their websites, they have a tendency to post on Craigslist inventory they want to move. Work them on pricing right now for a leftover 2015. Some good deals to be had. (I know first hand, my son and I just bought new ones last week)

4 strokes as well as 2 stroke have come a long way over the last decade. Polaris, Skidoo and Yamaha are all good sleds. Really comes down to personal preference. I personally like Polaris.

Another way to save some money. Call Macks Studs (Jim) right on Long Island Rd Moultonboro for studs. Don't have the dealer install them.

And lastly not to hijack this thread. I have a couple used 500 Polaris for sale that I'll be posting on the classifieds.

Good luck in your search. Keep us posted. The last two seasons have been great around the lake. Just be prepared for those seasons where it isn't like this.
dam1960 is offline   Reply With Quote