View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 10:48 AM   #28
ishoot308

Thanked 4,943 Times in 1,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not to Worry View Post
Maybe you are more educated than I on the difference between the sides. I know the Democrats do not want any aid going to Trump's business nor do they want to give away money to the cruise ships that are not registered in the USA and therefore do not pay taxes. So, why not educate us on what you see as not combatting Covid-19.

As for the little guy going down the toilet maybe you can articulate that as well?
Not answering for Hill but the fact is they are trying to push through 11 billion for the funding for the African Development Fund (ADF), the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the International Development Association (IDA).

Do you really think this is a time to "donate" that kind of money to foreign countries where so many of our own are out of a job or are going to be out of a job?

What does the Kennedy Center have to do with this pandemic??...and there are many many other special interests trying to be added or have been added to this bill!

Honestly can you tell me why on earth the bill should include ANYTHING but relief efforts for US citizens due to the Covid19 virus?...and I don't care what side is trying to push their agenda through, the bill should only include Covid19 relief efforts for US citizens...why is that so wrong??

Dan