View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #642
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
It sure can get intertaining at times and I guess kinda aggravating also. I am also sorry if I offended anyone, it wasn't my intention to do that.

As NoBoza said: "The situation is no more resolved now than it was at post number two. SO: Why does this continue?"
Honestly Sam I mean it. You are one of the many members that contribute to other threads on the site www.winnipesaukee.com I have read your posts and even collaborated with you on the site support forum when we were showing others the screencast/jing tool. You and many others on this website come here to talk all things Winnipesaukee. Unfortunately one person and only one person comes to this thread "Speed Limits" ONLY and tosses bombs and calls names and then accuses everyone ELSE of doing it first. He is a useless member of the winni.com community. He offers no other insight on any other thread all he does is come here and cause problems. I know we all look at our posts through rose colored glasses and we tend to lash out at posts that don't fit our own views but this person goes WAY WAY over the line with every post. It seems he is not happy unless he is creating controversy and bickering.

Sam thanks for the apology and I mean what I say about all of the SL supporters except one. We all would most likely enjoy each others company and we all know and appreciate how lucky we are to have access to this great resource, the lake and the website.
The Following User Says Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: