View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #49
eillac@dow

Default You know what your getting at Jo Jo's

Ok...so....I have a few more than 4 posts but a lot less than most, but here are my 2 cents on Jo-Jo's.

You get what you pay for. There are those that stop in there for the first time and may feel they have been over charged. But there are those, like me, that go there weekend after weekend. We know they charge more, but we are willing to pay. For the most part, it is called "convenience". God, do I hate making that drive up M-Neck Road when it is the middle of a beautiful summer day. If it comes down to paying a buck or two more for somthing by buying at Jo-Jo's or taking an additonal 45 minutes to go to Center Harbor to make that same purchase......Well, my answer is Jo-Jo's.

Jo-Jo's has offered us alot. From their deli counter, to their movies (on a rainy day...when you don't have cable) to a last minute dinner purchase. It's great to be able to run up there for a cup of coffee and a muffin. You cannot go wrong.

Yes, I have seen Russ when he has not been at his best. But we all have our days. But for the most part, I have always got a big Hello....How are you... from him.

It is your choice.....don't like the place...stay away. If you like them....go back! I will probably see you there!

Happy summer.
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote