View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #12
Newbiesaukee

Lake Geezer pretty much summed up my feelings. I go to JoJos for convenience and do most of the rest of the shopping at Heath's ( for whose prices I also pay for convenience). I think JoJos lobster salad is pretty good when I am too lazy to make it myself. The staff and owners have never been anything but what I expect. I don't eat a lot of meat and then it is always steak. It is much better than Heaths (which is also good). All in all, I get what I pay for at JoJos and if some items are more than I expect or want to pay, I don't buy them. That is the beauty of our system. I don't always agree with the political comments on the sign outside...but again, I am not forced to buy there. As far as NH/MA/newbie/oldtimer....I never really get this argument as there are idiots and wonderful folks in all of these categories. But what do these issues have to do with a restaurant/food forum? I might be suspicious of a new poster with an apparent agenda beyond just food, but then, I can choose to believe it or not. That's the beauty and the risk of an open forum.
Newbiesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Newbiesaukee For This Useful Post: