View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #10
mneck1814

My family loves JoJo's! We have been known to make upwards of 2 or 3 trips a day. We don't keep the pantry very stocked at the lake so often times we just need one thing that we forgot so of course we will pay higher prices to only drive a mile up the road. It would be crazy to go all the way to Ctr. Harbor for a bag of ice. The subs are a little pricey but the roles are made fresh and to us that is worth it!

As often as our family goes to JoJo's we have never had a bad encounter with the owner or an employee, haven't even witnessed one with another customer. The example of the kid with the ball probably could have been handled a little nicer, but everyone knows how crazy that back corner of the store can get!

A little off topic but...I was over at the lake a couple weeks ago to check on camp and saw some workers working in the little building between JoJo's and the fire station. Anyone know if they are turning that into something? I believe I remember it being an ice cream stand many years ago.
mneck1814 is offline   Reply With Quote