View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
Aviatr

Default Struggling Economy..Why overpay?!?

Everyone knows how awful the economy is right now, so my question to everyone..Why would anyone...ANYONE...go to Jo Jo's Country Store in Moultonborough, on the Neck Road?

DO NOT GET ME WRONG, the deli counter is great, as well as the sandwhiches and bakery, but the owners are miserable, fake, rude to their customers and let's be honest people way over priced. There hasn't been one person thats gone into Jo Jo's are felt awful after leaving there due to the stupidly high bill for what...???

The tenderloin or filet migon at Jo Jo's goes for 19.99 Per pound. You can get the same piece of meat at Heath's (where the owners are friendly, considerate, and the food is reasonably priced), and its 10 minutes away.

Jo Jo's does have a great meat case like I mentioned prior, but everything else in the store is the exact same product as anywhere else, except way over priced.

I worked there during summers off from college and every thursday the owner would drive to Wal-mart in Gilford, come back to Jo Jo's with Wal-mart product, and mark the price up by sometimes 3 dollars!!!1

Ludachris.
Aviatr is offline   Reply With Quote