View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 03:12 PM   #49
KDDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoralNH View Post
So if I'm reading all this correctly, this is what I've learned about Suissevale.

1) All or most of the board members have docks.
2) The board members recently created a rule/policy that allows them to keep their docks in their family ... forever.
3) There is a 100+ person wait list (people have to pay $100 to get on the list).
4) It's difficult/impossible to remove them as there are no term limits.
5) They (the board) won't allow access to the voter list/registry.
6) They don't/won't take a community vote when spending extremely large sums of community money.
7) They are, as one contributor put it an Autocracy (actually an oligarchy I think).
8) The board appears to be very greedy, self-serving and (possibly) crooked in their dealings with the community at large.
9) As I have been there, it appears to be a beautiful community on the outside but the underpinnings take a lot to be desired.
10) It would seem, in my opinion, those out here defending the board of directors actions are either related, friends, current dock holders or will gain something from them by complying with them.

Am I missing anything? Am I incorrect in my conclusions?
You summed it up perfectly. I’m impressed you could determine the supporters are the Board’s Friends and Family. We call them the BFF group. The Board’s kids really don’t want to loose “their” docks.
KDDS is offline   Reply With Quote