Old 05-27-2021, 08:42 PM   #255
Force5

Exclamation new video

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real BigGuy View Post
Video of selectmen’s meeting :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgOoOKovOys

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I think the selectman think this is not a business. I think they are doing a great job but are being mislead. This is a video of the 4/26/21 meeting. They need to be aware that they are planning a sea plan tour business. Have they seen the original facebook posting (see below) of the sea plane tour business? She immediately takes it down and reposts. They are planning a tour business and events to be held there. WATCH this video and the one submitted above by the Real Big Guy. OMG I cant believe this is happening. IF it were not for the tall posts on the town dock they would be using and abusing it right now. They had to tell the town because they wanted to cut down the posts for safety reasons. And the very insane thing is the photo taken for facebook shows how the wing goes over 2/3 of the dock/pier. Thank goodness the town has an ordinance of one hour to park there. I guess you could leave and then come back multiple times and end up using the dock for 5 hours if five trips. And if you ice fish you may not be able to put your bob house where you want to (undetermined ). If you are in favor of this PLEASE watch the videos and YOU determine if this seems sneaky and deceptive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIdXBJi0mK4

Today, Pier 19 Country Store posted on Facebook a photo of the seaplane with a caption under it saying: There’s been a rumor going around that our store is trying to set up a seaplane tour business, it is true! Then within 30 mins later she takes down the post and now says: How exciting it is to be able to have a seaplane drop in for a day. We welcome seaplanes here! I took a screen shot of the original posting
Force5 is offline   Reply With Quote