View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 07:42 AM   #6
PaugusBayFireFighter

I just got back from my 4th storm in 10 days. We have over 80" in the last couple weeks in some places just west of Boston.

Another storm Thursday and another nor easter this weekend. The weather pattern we are in is very favorable for storms to develop off the coast and ride up causing big snow. This pattern is stalled over New England. These patterns last 3-5 weeks and we are in week TWO, so get used to it.

I also have a 2 hour drive to and from these storms so I see the highways in both states. New Hampshire should be embarrassed by the way they plow their highways, at least Rt 3 and 93. This photo is driving south through Hooksett on 93 at 11am on Sunday. One of 4 lanes open and not plowed. Cars off the road everywhere...Ridiculous. The roads were wet and completely plowed shortly after the border into Mass. This is not rare, it's the norm.

And my opinion of the snow....BRING IT ON! WHITE GOLD! This will be a very good summer for my family because of the snow but I understand how others may be tired of it.
Attached Images

Last edited by PaugusBayFireFighter; 02-11-2015 at 08:13 AM.
PaugusBayFireFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaugusBayFireFighter For This Useful Post: