View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 01:02 PM   #74
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrymeeting View Post
Major, how do you explain the apparent discrepancy in your many posts?

On one hand you consistently decry the surrendering of civil liberties and government overreaction.

But at the same time you profess blind allegiance to "our leaders", in particular to one who would have the executive branch granted far more power than it already has.

And I would ask that you read the question as intended. Not as an attack or a challenge to your views. As I've stated before,while I may not agree with many of your posts, I've found them thought-provoking and clearly stated. I just don't understand what appears to me to be this obvious conflict in the views you and several of my friends hold.

Thanks for the kind words. At least you don’t want to kick me off the Forum like others![emoji2]

I think I’ve been consistent. After all, I haven’t seen our President wear a mask. All kidding aside, I am willing to bet in his heart-of-hearts that the President wished he didn’t endorse shutting down the economy. Politically, he had to. If he had a do over I am sure he would have done things differently.

By the way, I can love our President and disagree with him on some of his policies. I wouldn’t necessarily like our leaders to be as conservative as I am. There needs to be a little balance. What worries me is that our collective value system has gone way left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: