View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 09:40 PM   #25
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Hey Maxum ...... you must be jealous or something because you probably have like an $899-Bosch and it honestly can't make the dirty dishes any little one bit cleaner than what my $50 slightly used Jenn-Air dishwasher from the Restore in Plymouth does with the dirty dishes.

Clean is, as clean does, and clean dishes are clean dishes ..... ..... so clean that I can see my smiling face in these dishes' reflection using Great Value Dishwasher Gel, lemon scent, along with Cascade Platinum power dry, rinse aid agent.

What is the ReStore in Plymouth NH? ............................. http://www.pemivalleyhabitat.org/restore.htm
If the truth be told FLL, I have no dishwasher being between houses at the moment. However I when I did have a dishwasher it was used as a place to dry my hand washed dishes so they were out of sight. I have yet to meet a dishwasher that actually worked.

No chance I'll ever visit the ReStore in Plymouth considering that I no longer live in NH and not worth the nearly 6000 mile round trip drive from Idaho. Do I miss NH? Nope!
Attached Images

MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: