View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:46 PM   #182
Bigstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Interesting. It is the employees fault and they need to get back to work so the owners can solve the problem? And they yelled at some folks? Unfortunately, fighting for what you believe in is sometimes messy.
You nailed it (in a way), they now ARE the problem. So if they need to get back to work, the solution is to shut down the business based upon the bad things they say/think 'will' happen? Cant buy into that, sorry.

Enough emails and memos have been leaked - if there was a smoking gun that showed impending changes to employee pay / benefits / profit sharing / etc. that would have shown up by now. So I still dont buy into the premise here.....

'Fighting for what you believe in' is not acceptable if it stifles free enterprise or blocks me (or makes me feel like I need to provide a reason) from entering an establishment in order to make a purchase. Yelling at me if I do enter is just pathetic.

This is called impeding free enterprise. The company has been lenient and allowed protests to happen at their own front doors up until now. That needs to stop...and the only reason it would be allowed to continue would be they have written off the business and are waiting for the highest offer to shake itself out.

Who wins then?