View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #166
fatlazyless

.....ok.....here's what's really important to me ...... was back to the Meredith Hannaford's yesterday and danged if they still was totally out of the 1.59 can of sliced peaches!!! omg !!!!....... and in my mind, I truly believe that Market Basket is responsible here .....and no I will not buy the 2.29 Delmonte sliced peaches ...... so's I made a very very tough decision and went with the 1.59 can of pear halves instead!

Here is my question: Why do canned pears come in halves but never in slices similar to sliced peaches........anybody?

...by the way....talking about local supermarkets....has anyone else noticed that Hannaford's seems to be better than the Plymouth Wal-Mart when it comes to price-quality-selection-convenience-check out...plus Hannaford's has the Laconia Daily Sun.

...the employee position of "meat cutter" does not exist at Wal-Marts in the United States as of the year 2000 due to a Wal-Mart labor dispute in Johnson City, Texas. They fired all the meat cutters as opposed to going union meat cutter, and designed a "packaged-frozen-shipped from East Jalopy, Iowa" packaged meats dept, and their hamburger is really pretty good, too, plus it comes in these unique tubular plastic packs like a big baloni except it is hamburger.

...I believe the State of Vermont has 3 Wal-Mart stores, while the State of New Hampshire has 32 Wal-Mart stores plus one Wal-Mart distribution-transport hub.