View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 08:34 AM   #75
ApS

Unhappy Rondeau--"Caught-Up In The Times"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post
Thanks...I read most of it, but when reading way down to Rondeau's own Facebook cartoons. I had to LOL at the cartoon that begins with, "This is Susy". (A hairy weightlifter wearing a red bra). Anheiser-Busch lost $27 Billion as a result of transgender(ism): presumably, due to gender-specific boycotts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ket-value.html

It looks like the Wolfeboro police chief was just "Caught-up in the Times". It happened at my own police department, where she was rocketed through $100,000 promotions, and might be collecting $300,000 annual salary today; that is, were she not retired.

Transphobia--as a term- hadn't yet been invented.

We saw none of this hullabaloo in the U. S. Navy of the 1970s. It all started later with the Feds and "Don't ask--Don't tell".

Anyway, when Chief "Rambo" was mentioned at a now-defunct Wolfeboro forum, a male educator listed this quote, "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf".

I hope Chief "Rambo"--while his old job would have paid well in retirement--retires wealthier than could have been arranged with his two year's time remaining.

While I've had only two occasions to call on WPD in 47 years, I'd received prompt service. I called just three weeks ago, alerting WPD to a loud barking (and getting frantic) dog left alone at my newest neighbor's walk-in basement. Though the dispatcher advised the officer would respond to such calls in an "as-available" basis, an officer arrived so quickly, he could have been parked in my driveway!

Facebook itself has been collecting data on people: wherein their salaried censors had viewed "inappropriate" postings, then would deplatform, ban, or use "shadow-banning" algorithms to provide "Proper-Think" to the masses. Chief Rondeau's posts seem to have been allowed-in for some reason.

Facebook, again, provided million$ to "educate" cities who needed to shift their alliances in a NY newspaper article titled, "Zuckerbucks". The People didn't learn of Zuckerberg's manipulations with integrity, because they'd been counting on Google--and the NYTs--who had both censored the article.

ApS is offline   Reply With Quote