Thread: Red Hill Dari
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #49
RI Swamp Yankee

Default My review

I went there on 8-11-10 and my only dissapointment is that I had never stopped before after having pased by many times over the years.

Soft Serve: While vacationing in North Conway my wife and I had soft serve at Dairy Queen several times so based on comments here we had to try the soft serve, we each had a "kiddie" size. I had a black and white and the vanilla was rich and the chocolate really tasted like chocolate. My wife had the black raspberry and it was great. Probably the best soft serve we have ever had, really like hard ice cream.

Lobster Roll: I just had to take a picture. (see below)

The fries looked undercooked but they were not. They were crisp and the best I have ever had. The bun was lightly toased, had a thin piece of lettuce to keep the lobster from falling through the bun and stuffed full of chunks of lobster lighly coated with mayonnaise. Perfect! The cole slaw was great too!

Fried Clams: We stopped again late afternoon and got a "Clam Boat" (smaller version of a Clam Plate) to take back to camp for supper. The clams were also great, tasty and not too much batter, but seemed more like clam strips with no bellies. I did enjoy them. Same great fries and slaw and a roll all well packaged "to go".

The only tables are outside but the umbrellas provided ample shade on a sunny day and it was pleasant sitteing there. I also have to compliment the two young ladies at the window, they were smiling, pleasant and not anoyed by stupid questions.
Attached Images

Last edited by RI Swamp Yankee; 08-16-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spelling
RI Swamp Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote