Thread: Red Hill Dari
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #33
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
You have a good eye,Turtle Boy and you're right.Tartar sauce should always be kept cool.We have a special insulated cold pack dispenser for that,with a spare liner so that it can be changed frequently.Probably was being washed when you came by.
My wife and I went today around 3:45 for our first time. We were heading over to check out the steamboats and do a little shooting and decided to give it a try. She had a lobster roll which she thought was very good but not great - said the lobster seemed a bit watery, possibly previously frozen. Absolutely nothing wrong with that if it's done right. As a commercial lobsterman I used to freeze a lot of meat for the winter in brine and after it was served I don't believe anyone could tell the difference. I had a pt of clams and a small onion rings. Clams were some of the best I've had in this area but not equal to Farnums or the Clam Box. Small onion rings were more than the 2 of us could finish and excellent. Fries were as good as any I have ever had anywhere. Certainly cannot complain about the portion size or the very reasonable prices.

We will definitely be back but have to try VK first.

BTW The tartar sauce was outside and I took a small squirt in one of the cups and it was not cold or cool so I passed.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote