View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 05:43 PM   #83
fatlazyless

Thanks very much for the laugh ..... is a funny sign. ....

Honestly, I do not believe my tinnitus has anything to do with stress. I think it has to do with inner ear damage incurred from 1976 to 1996, and a frequent loud banging, steel on steel noise experienced at my job for twenty years that damaged the transmission of sound as it travels along the cochlear nerve inside one or both ears. I have had it, tinnitus, for about one year, 12-months. Before December 2020 I did not have it. It just showed up like a very unwelcome permanent visitor back in early December, 2020. The severity fluctuates throughout the day with 4-am being the worst, and 4-pm being the best, more or less.

You know, I really have no clue where my tinnitus problem came from but maybe it came from doing underwater jumping jacks at the Splash n Burn class in Plymouth, close to Walmart.

From Oct 2011 to March 2020 I went to a water exercise class at the Pemi Baker Community Health, 6-7am, Mon-Wed-Fri, in their swimming pool for one hour class of Splash n Burn. And, while everyone else was doing jumping jacks in the 4.5' section I sometimes like to move to the 6.5' area and do underwater/above water jumping jacks where my head and ears would go in and out of the water so who knows?

Am thinking that once this covid pandemic finally disappears, that Splash n Burn class will get re-started, and it will make this horrible tinnitus problem disappear by ME doing those underwater jumping jacks, but in reverse! ......

Who really knows ? ........ not me ........ easily the #1 worst medical problem in my entire life ...... tinnitus! My 2017 melanoma tumor cancer surgery from my arm was like a walk on the NH appalachian trail on a beautiful fall day compared to this tinnitus problem.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-25-2021 at 07:53 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote