View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 01:04 PM   #16
fatlazyless

Is too bad Subaru doesn't come with just front wheel drive. Unless you got a steep driveway or a snow covered steep back road, all I want is front wheel drive. The rear wheels always know where to go, and simply roll along for the ride with front wheel drive.

In August I bought a 2014 Crosstrek w/ 96k-miles, 5-speed manual, original am-fm-cd disk player from NuCar Plymouth for $13k & $500-dealer prep, trading in a terri-bobble Corolla and a very good Element. For some unknown reason the dealer will make what should be a 30-minute transaction into a three hour transaction, while you sit there and twiddle your thumbs for 2 1/2-hours. I knew this would probably happen so I brought along a NY Times newspaper for killing 150-minutes of uncomfortable chair, sit-in-showroom time.

This 2014 Subaru Crosstrek has two separate small triangular glass windows where the vent windows would be, so why in holy heck does it not have two working vent windows with those swivel snap catches like from 1968! ... ..... back to the future in 2021! Big trucks like Mack and Freightliner still come with working vent windows in 2021 because 50% of truck drivers are cigarette smokers and they want a vent window. So, lets get with it Subaru and make a vent window retro-fit for my Crosstrek!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-09-2021 at 02:01 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote