View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 04:31 PM   #35
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinAway View Post
I take that as a clear "No," you are not doing one iota of scientific reading. Now we know that you have zero basis for your opinions, which are based only on your personal feelings, not on reality out there in the material world. You think you can spread false information without justifying it. You're getting a lot of pushback on that because your kind of talk is dangerous. When you put baloney on the internet in a mixed forum, don't be surprised when people ask you to justify it. Yes, you do owe us proof of your opinions because when you lie publicly you cause public harm.

Where did you get your education? I feel cheated as taxpayer by your school. When I was in school we were taught the difference between facts and opinions in grade 4. If you want to discuss an important topic like Covid, please come armed with facts.
Who might I ask are “we” ? You have no idea who I am and what I do for a living and I don’t need to justify myself to you or anybody else keep beating your drum and beating your drum and pushing your agenda on others because that’s what people like you do. If you don’t like other people‘s opinion all you do is scream louder and louder so you think that they will believe you and agree with you eventually but that’s not how life works. You sound like a two-year-old immature whiny infant.

And if you think you are so smart look me up and you could see my education what I’ve done for a living and what I’ve accomplished in my life. My not a keyboard tough guy like you are

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app