View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 10:49 PM   #25
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinAway View Post
Especially note these words, Joey:

"“Objective truths exist outside of your perception of reality, such as the value of pi; E = mc˛; Earth’s rate of rotation; and that carbon dioxide and methane are greenhouse gases. These statements can be verified by anybody, at any time, and at any place. And they are true, whether or not you believe in them. Meanwhile, personal truths are what you may hold dear, but have no real way of convincing others who disagree, except by heated argument, coercion or by force.”

Does that make any sense to you? If it doesn't, you're simply not living in the rational, objective, verifiable universe. You're living in a world with your own personal laws of physics and medicine.
Where did I ever say in any of my posts I’m trying to convince anybody of anything. Believe what you want to believe through your research and I will believe what I want to believe through my research.

It’s not my job to convince you of anything. I don’t force my opinions and observations and conclusions on anybody unlike you trying to force your opinion down my throat. In my opinion you are quite the arrogant know it all type of person I try to avoid

And by the way I don’t need a math lesson on how Pi works

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post: