View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 04:37 PM   #70
sunset on the dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
I have it on good authority that the person who testified is a pill-popping raging alcoholic who cheats on his wife and taxes. If he can assume that owners of fast boats have either kids on board or beers in hand, sometimes both, towels and toys flying about boat at speed, which are all distractions to the operator, as well as having no formal training, I can assume the worse of him.
Man...you are really on thin ice and totally out of line. Slandering someone who is, in addition to being a professional mariner, a well respected person in his community. Have you no shame? Was this kind of behavior tolerated in the U.S. Army? Would this kind of talk make your Army buddies proud? Are these the lengths you feel you must resort to to prove your point? A man who writes a thorough and thoughtful description of his professional duties and the best you can do is throw out a wild and untrue accusation to try to shore up your poorly conceived opinion of the need for a speed limit. And given that his testimony is a matter of public record such that someone could look it up and mistakenly assume what you allege is correct? You have certainly given us all a vivid insight into your true character. You need to be a bit more circumspect of what you put out there on the public domain. SHAME ON YOU.

And I have taken a screen shot of your venomous assault should this all be scrubbed. And a word of advice. Before it gets scrubbed you might want to issue an apology/mia culpa. And take a screen shot of it. It might be helpful for you down the line.

Last edited by sunset on the dock; 03-11-2023 at 05:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunset on the dock For This Useful Post: