Thread: China Bistro
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
michael c

I drive past it ,day after day in spite of the fact that I love good chinese food.
I have been told that it is quite good but there is something that has always bothered me: No matter when you go by,the place still looks dirty on the outside. They seem to have invested over a quarter of a million in renovations but still it is not finished outside. No lawn ,small pieces of trash or odd bits of lumber here and there. Just a basic lack of maintenance. That usually translates to the bathrooms and from there, to the kitchens.
Kinda like an observation a friend once made: Take a look in the bathrooms of chinese restaurants. They seem to be, more often than not, dirty. Now I have never been in this place so they may have clean bathrooms. But the outside always has clutter and that tells me a lot about the way a person lives.
Priorities out of place?? I don't know. When it looks clean outside I will try it

If I am wrong or out of place, I hope someone will correct me. I don't like to speak badly of a place.