View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
hazelnut

Thumbs up Thumbs up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hubbard Rd View Post
Went out with our group on Sat Jan 31, 2009 and had a great day of riding. We started in Meredith and went over to Cumberland Farms in Meredith and up over the hill (which is usually a terrible trail, but was passable) to Waukewan across Waukewan onto the tracks. Headed up past Ashland left onto Bridgewater/Pemi Trails. Those Bridgewater trails are CRAZY good!! Headed up thru Hebron, Groton to Rumney to Plymouth headed out behind the Irving on Rt 175 in Holderness to Little Squam to Big Squam to Moultonboro to Red Hill to Centre Harbor then back to Meredith via Winni. NICE RIDE-GREAT CONDITIONS!! I never saw so many sledders out there as I did on Jan 31, 2009!! Enjoy!!
As a member of said "group" I concur with Old Hubbard Road. OHR is a great tour guide and showed me a great day! As a somewhat newbie he now calls me spoiled. ha ha ha. I guess I have yet to experience the bad trail conditions. What a great day, weather, conditions, company, etc. Thanks to the folks who helped us navigate the Little Squam, Big Squam, loop to the Red Hill entrance. Saturday January 31, 2009 will go down in the books for me as one great day!!!

As for today I took the 5 year old twin boys on the sled to The Vilage Kitchen for breakfast, then we hit the powerline trails down the neck road to the lake and shot across Moultonboro bay through the graveyard to Harilla off Long Island so we could spend the day Ice Fishing with a great crew. The trails in Moultonboro definitely took a beating on Saturday and they were quite bumpy today. The boys thought it was funny though to bounce up and down all day.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links