View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #7
Belmont Resident

Default Witness the driving and you know why it happened

We were driving home from a company party in Boston Sunday morning between 5:00 and 7:00am.
Let’s say I have none, zero pity for those caught in the 2 accidents on that road.
We witnessed so many acts of stupidity we were amazed.
You could tell many of the biggest fools were heading for the slopes as the car racks were a dead give away.
We came across the plows lined up across the road from end to end just north of Manchester.
I have no idea what possessed these people to weave around all the other cars on the road and finally make it to the front only to cut off the plow to get ahead instead of patently driving behind like normal people were doing.
About 75% of all the drivers both NH and Mass. included were driving way to close to the cars in front making stopping impossible should the need arise.
So I’ll bet that 90% of the people caught in those 2 accidents were in the wrong, after all a rear collision is your fault almost always.
Oh and I like what one lady was quoted as saying, your roads are the blame for the accidents.
Common sense dictates slowing down if the conditions are bad not blaming others.

She was from Mass. As are 75% of the people we witness driving like idiots.
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote