View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #29
WinnDixie

Default Just a "post script"!

It's like anything else on this forum - read thru the posts and pick out what interests you or what you believe.... after all, it's an opinion forum. Consensus seems to be that it's a good place and recommended.

Peace.[/QUOTE]

I like your sentiment on the forum, Argie's Wife. I don't know the place in question...I think it is where Laflamme's Donuts were many years ago (and they were to die for!!). But I do want to put a PS on Dreamland. You are so right about it. Now there are several locations, Birmingham and possibly Atlanta...and one came to Huntsville about 4 years ago. We have not gotten our ribs on newspaper...progressed to paper plates now...but they do plop down a torn open loaf of white bread and you can dip away in the sauce until your meat arrives. Very good, and a bit spicy. You can watch them cook TONS of meat in a huge oven right near you. We've taken a number of visiting Northern friends there, and they love it. Like their slogan says "Ain't nothin' like 'em, nowhere"! BTW, their baked beans taste quite like New England ones.
WinnDixie is offline   Reply With Quote