Thread: Lyons Den
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #49
Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
I didn't want to mention in my original message that we had been trying to get into the Den for about a year but every time we went they were having a function and the dinning room was resurved. We must have just had dumb bad luck because every time we went (no less than 4 times) we ran into these funcitons. So it want for a lack of trying or knowing the place was there.
Well, I guess I should have taken a cue from your post and called before going there for lunch. It was closed for a baby shower. Jeez, the kid's not even born and it's already ruining my dining experience. I'm just not used to going to a restaurant and having the main seating area reserved. We could have gone to the bar for lunch, but it was crowded and those stairs are less than inviting...perhaps they should be replaced, painted, something to make them look more welcoming. So instead we bought some tips at Wine'ing Butcher and we're now sitting fat and happy on our couch after partaking in the Steakhouse Tips...they were very yummy.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote