View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 06:01 AM   #32
Skipper of the Sea Que
Deceased Member

Thumbs up Full frontal for Argie's Wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie's Wife View Post
Yeah, everyone looks just soooo miserable in those pics that GWC posted, don't they?

I must admit, the second pic in GWC's post is a little... er... interesting. I would have liked a pic of the northern end of the recipient of that gesture....
Ask and you shall receive:
GWC's 3rd posted picture was the punch line of a behind the scenes joke - It's why they were smiling in this picture (all from photopost Forum Fest gallery) a pic of the northern end - the full frontal shot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie's Wife
Did I do something wrong by trying to help organize this? (This is an honest question.)
You did ask an honest question and I have an honest answer: you've done nothing wrong, just the opposite. In fact you should be applauded for stepping up to the plate and coordinating the activities. A very big Thank You to Argie's Wife. IMO Gilligan was just confirming what he should have already known.

Everyone should feel welcome to come to Forum Fest. We've had people come who are "regular" posters and those who are "irregular". Some are lurkers and not on the membership list (but they recognize some names and talk about the latest forum topics). Friends and family also join the FESTivities.

Speaking of a forum regular (or irregular? Hmmm) - in one of the Forum Fest pictures GWC posted in this thread you just might see Fat Lazy Less You never know who you'll meet at a Forum Fest

Thanks again AW, I look forward to meeting you at Forum Fest 2008.

Amateur HAM Radio What is it? You'll be surprised. When all else fails Ham Radio still works.
Shriners Hospitals providing specialized care for children regardless of ability to pay. Find out more or refer a patient.

Last edited by Skipper of the Sea Que; 09-16-2008 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Oops I guess GWC is on delayed post mode - His post was NOT THERE when I started this message. sorry for partial duplication.
Skipper of the Sea Que is offline   Reply With Quote