View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #63
Island Life

Default tasteless lobster roll

I tried the new location last week. I'd had one lobster roll at the old location - probably a year ago - and thought it was pretty good.

But on this visit, the waitress was either bored or unfriendly and the young woman at the cash register was suffering from the same thing. I was excited to try the lobster roll but was disappointed because it had no taste whatsoever. The portions were big - and I only ordered the single - but it was almost completely without taste. I had thought I wouldn't post my experience since many of you are really friendly with the owners but when I read that others have had similar experiences I thought I'd chime in. I want small businesses to succeed in the area but unless they are made aware of the fact that there might be a problem, it will only hurt their business. I'll try it again next year and if the food is better, I'll go more often. if not, unfortunately I won't. Negative feedback, when honest and fair, is sometimes much more helpful than positive feedback.

The rest of my family enjoyed their meals but I don't remember what they ate.