View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #51
MaidenCove07

Default Wowwwwww....well another recent Lobster Roll complaint to report

I'm surprised about the back and forth about Waldo's lobster rolls. Makes me hesitant to report my first experience at the new Waldo's....
But alas, the pen (or cursor...?) is mightier than the sticks and stones...

Was there Wednesday for lunch for the first time at the new location. Was not too impressed with the waitress service - I'm totally grossed out to see my food preparers/servers smoking then coming to my table without washing their hands...ICK! That's what my waitress did...I was too tired to care enough to complain knowing I was just getting my menu anyway.

I ordered the lobster roll with fries and my pal had the Italian sub. She loved her sub, especially the banana peppers.
My fries were totally fresh and yummy.
But my lobster roll was huge disappointment compared to lobster rolls of the past. I had the cold one, but the filling was luke-warm. There was one claw piece, but tons of what others have described as stringy stuff. It was very dry and unenjoyable.

I will, of course, return after a while and see if there are improvements, but I hope the constructive criticism is taken as just that ... I'm a HUGE Waldo Pepper fan, irrespective of how amazingly friendly Barbara is. I hope and expect things will come around.

Then again, maybe it nothing will taste so good because Pepper isn't the one delivering it to my table...
MaidenCove07 is offline   Reply With Quote