View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #17
pats fan

Default Boston Seafood Grand Opening!

I was passing by Boston Seafood this afternoon, formerly Waldo Peppers, and saw a bunch of cars in the lot.* I could see people inside so I stopped in, thinking they were open!* They were not open, but were doing a "soft opening" for some invited guests.* After opening the door and being told this, the wonderful young man who owns the place would not let me go away!* He insisted that I come on in and have a FREE meal on him!* It was wonderful.* Great seafood.* I only wish my 23 year old son were a girl.* What a sweet young man who owns the place.* He said they will be opening on Friday, just in time for Memorial Day weekend.* I will certainly be back in this weekend with my husband and children.* He promised me the best lobster roll I have ever had! I will hold him to that! He is going to have a lobster tank full of fresh lobsters that he will cook for you or you can bring them home to cook yourself.* The fried seafood (clams, clam strips, scallops, haddock, shrimp, crab cakes, fries, onion rings, etc) that he was serving were very lightly battered and cooked to perfection.* I will report back to you to let you know how his lobster rolls were.
pats fan is offline   Reply With Quote