View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 10:04 AM   #2
tummyman

In my opinion, the NHEC is one of the most NON TRANSPARENT organizations in NH that boasts about being operated for its members. Budgets, operational costs, actuals costs incurred are all hidden from the "MEMBERS". Board of Director meetings lack any public disclosure of meeting specifics and board packet materials. Just look at their very poor on-line agendas. NHEC should never been deregulated by NH. NHEC management goes out of their way to prevent disclosure of information. Power disruptions are not the only thing that NHEC has that keeps members in the dark. Good for Mr. Dwyer to force more disclosure. I encourage all members to support his initiative. And while Moultonborough is the largest town in the NHEC territory (7% of customers), the town apparently is not even on the list for NHEC cable. Instead, a commercial business, FIDIUM, is already at work all over the town and their pricing appears better than NHEC. So goodbye to a potential NHEC installed cable base, as it is being stolen right under their noses by a better business model. So much for NHEC working for their "members". Just my opinion....
tummyman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tummyman For This Useful Post: