View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 04:47 PM   #21
ApS

Arrow Progressive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Talk with your current insurance agent and see what the driving force behind you $1000 dollar policy cost. I have seen issues where insurance companies create false assumptions... i.e believe a boat is capable of more speed then it is based on engine size.... etc. You may also find, that your insurance company still has you boat valued at more then 35,000$....

With that said when I needed to get a boat policy I was put in touch with Antonucci Insurance Services out of Wolfeboro, they have been great to work with..... I believe my policy is current through Progressive, and is very reasonable, of course I have sized down to a single boat, that isn't even capable of 25 MPH..... but with that said I pay less then 200$ for very good coverage.....
I found this while researching Progressive:

Low rates for high-risk drivers:
Quote:

Based on our in-depth industry research, we found that Progressive offers some of the lowest premium costs on average for high-risk drivers, which includes those with a recent driving under the influence (DUI) conviction, speeding ticket or accident on their record.
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote